It's good to be back

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_ayHQ-py90Ej9Nyfjc4tChQhcXv1-CcyDycri0ky_wwsK-6Ky08IiQfSe6AcX9vrjoG6>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:51:50 -0000

Hello everybody.

I got my Yahoo account into some sort of tangle maybe six months back, and only now got it working properly again.

I'm in fact not dead, and I'm loving the new Sartar book. I have a shameless crush on the people who thought to put in those lovely realistic drawings of the cities of Sartar and of Clearwine fort. Excellent work all around.

Of course I'm still no fan of calling brass the metal of storm, but then we have a 30 year tradition of messing up the elemental assosiations so maybe that one was inevitable :P

(Hey, I had to complain about something or you'd all think I'm an imposter).

Anyway, I hope to be posting again soon. I hope summer is starting great for you all,

  -Adept from Finland