Re: Good pictures of brochs?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_6qmMvBsk7B-CrdYkE7-IeQsvLaKC3UryAv8WI5vQO924E2AbHO1MFV64_XJctJgIzGm->
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:09:05 -0000

> I'm working on a 2A Ralios game and trying to work out what similarities and differences there are between Ralians and Heortlings. (Ie close enough to be recognisably Storm barbarians, but I really don't like the idea of presenting players with Heortling sources and saying, "but you call this god something else")

The Ralian Orlanthi are Orlanthi and call Orlanth by the same name as the Heortling Orlanthi. They share a common set of great gods (Seven Lightbringers, Ernalda, Humakt and so on), but have different gods of regional importance. Frex, the Ralians don't worship Kero Fin, but focus on Top of the World as the Sacred Moutain. They revere Alakoring and Harmast, but don't hold Vingkot, Heort, or Sartar to be particularly important.

Jeff