Re: heroquest with lunar gods

From: damon.warr_at_O95tpgw6muCYb9COqyfCyvZ6ymDpRz_MD2w9OE9OZVl-ZVxW35RSrXNGlAhM9bYyN
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 20:06:45 +0000

Yes.

This sounds really good. I always thought it was a shame that the Gloranthan future as explored in King of Sartar was never fleshed out more.

The bit about the Devil coming every 600 years (or so). Brilliant!

Please give us more of this.

How do the Hero Wars end?

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Cable & Wireless