Re: heroquest with lunar gods

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at__jOvI-ILet2-1f_0DKwoJJZhqBWFSdJl7soItZ5LAKv8oCpBdb0ciiyfeJAxN3dP1>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:38:21 -0700

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:26 PM, <damon.warr_at_5tTpHRIFNqgLmsWCu5r-tMYcGa3j3PqrIqIPgAcnPh3I0o8uZ1LUAwGWFtdPSWxMt73dYsYcfPFSnmCh5XI.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> I wish I could. I am just barely able to attend Continuum as it is.
>
> Best of luck to everyone attending The Kraken.

We will be developing a process as well as the story

I hope to be sharing this process with many other people in the future.

I'll do it at future conventions, should I be fortunate enough to attend any.
The 7-day format allows for a level of digestion and development that a 2-day does not .
So it goes.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer