THE KRAKEN and Greg's Workshop

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_03lRa7rgEt0dpVe8-3V9neKOuoOv5EltoJdtbO-3S21NWWES7brIJxKT6xM34bvWgykHv>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:57:50 +0200

Hi all,

we are pretty excited about having Greg over for THE KRAKEN and look forward to try something new like creating official Glorantha together! Maybe even Sandy will join us for the workshop...

Schloss Neuhausen is more of a retreat, yes. In fact we do think about THE KRAKEN not as a mere convention but a Gaming Vacation to play and create games.

We will see if the workshop or the results will find a way into a publication but we will most certainly record the thing.

We still have about 3 more places for THE KRAKEN...

Fabian

--
THE KRAKEN
A Gaming Vacation