Re: why did King Broyan die like he did ?

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_ak0V2ng8vBdmgGMP4i27ONVU0hgAvfOulDOI_vVvr8jKtOxXmvZHvvb6bcm1iajzsO>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 09:52:55 +0200

Hello

Oh, i missed that part in HotHP, and i am glad that it will be mentioned in Whitewall book... that one will be published earlier than "The Argrath Campaign". And if the Whitewall book turns out as perfect as the Sartar book i am sure a lot of people will start a Heortland camaign. :-)

Cheers

André

.