Subcult of Yinkin the Chief (or Yinkin the king)

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_MMjQNO5vdzhKF7CanWPjf46RHzkELJtntXEopOO5NFqag6KAWERiQnoqaquJ>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:25:09 +0200

Hi,
One of my player, playing a thane, have decided to devote to Yinkin. Since the player is "leading" the player group and her character would make the closest thing to a leader for the group I was wondering if a specific subcult of Yinkin exists for rulers of community or eventually of hero bands, ambushing parties?

I've read somewhere that there are some Yinkini clans and I was curious to know if anything related have been written somewhere.

If not I guess that I'll have to come up with it ;-)

Manuel