Insider look at the Autarchy

From: hcarteau_at_LomouM9xEVQ0yCLiQJxP8OLDUPrPH7Mzi9P7gLnl0iVvo-weQvr8vK-JgqY4yQTNsrF
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 16:57:59 +0200

Selon Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_VfWzMKLoiza84q9YIbEyw5XEGu_ki8BzRINrneTvGXlRZL6L4SFiM5C5gY2Nh0tpfvJS-GJbEhB9ItVC49OYtODk.yahoo.invalid>:

> ... Arkat didn't rule, he brooded....

/// Superb text, thank you for that. I love the Idea of Arkat focussed so much on purging himself of his "demons", whatever they were, that he exerted no rule at all, his lieutenants sharing power and being in awe/fear of him so much they didn't dare to mess with each other.

It ties so nicely with the present-day Ralios secret societies which up to now felt superficial to me. Seeing Van den Boorist and Makla Mann as Big A's groupies does also connect them more with mainstream Glorantha.