Re: Subcult of Yinkin the Chief (or Yinkin the king)

From: hcarteau_at_W_hRqVGrYVQWlFbqgpLHb6qJvWII6aP_XgGnFU8M3Y_njn8rMlHnUpV0BTUef_-lhgg
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 18:18:07 +0200

Selon Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_Z6GqDEaJk_buFSWF1Bc27pam9OdJeZU_bxQqP8j0FpD6s8NKZiJmAdxEsapJixyn7cnDgdKk1nQngWdEtv1b30fmog.yahoo.invalid>:

> I didn't think anyone had done anything inappropriate here, with (in
> retrospect) the possible exception  of myself. If I was dragging this list
> too far into game mechanics, please accept my apologies.

/// You didn't. But how'bout this : if your player would be really happy to play an Ynkini chief/prince/lord whatevery, and it doesn't threaten your whole campaign plans, why not let him ? Why not let him design himself the leadership rites he'll follow ? It might be a cat thing or it might be Ynkin Dar or whatever you both like ! YGDV...