Re: Subcult of Yinkin the Chief (or Yinkin the king)

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_fK75zlNdggtqsvsRjlfmWDpwSLziiE1ljBHQtX0Zr0O40h3OTKbvbVd6KDtd>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 18:59:09 +0200

I definitly agree with this and since it is more for me to prepare possibilities I will offer my players I prefer to stick with as canon as I can to published material to keep things simple, allow improvision during play and this until I really need to modify things to suit a story plot or a good idea.
It was more than 15 years since I last really run a Gloranthan campaign so I try to prepare myself to the best.

Manuel