Re: Subcult of Yinkin the Chief (or Yinkin the king)

From: Rick <rmeints_at_wPbdx-5ISFB_U3jbcVUfoT8cZ_cr_Tl9BMrIVg6-U4Li2vojLnLzeGV_7oG87jl6sI-A>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 20:29:42 -0000

To expand a little on what Jeff just said:

We, in our role as a creator of official material, need to encourage the discussion of many points of view as part of the creative process. We also need everyone to respect and accept that the published version may greatly differ from many of the "creative options" discussed. Most Gloranthans appreciate, almost demand, more solid and definitive statements in what we write. I think we all can point to numerous occasions where "shifting official stances" only causes problems.

As for the ducks, I don't need the horde to be invincible, and not all the Vingans need to be turned into zombies either.

Hope that helps.