Re: Subcult of Yinkin the Chief (or Yinkin the king)

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_s5sipC5T_TUHo1EYo0Tx3d_KBoL4hrvvLDSVbb34PvTPtGY12SZ3BduWIsVi>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 05:52:01 +0200

My question was indeed intended to know if somewhere in "official" published material someone had this kind of things or if this should be possible in "canon" material.
In this sense I particularly appreciate everyone answer as it broaden my view on the devotion to a god, its effects etc ...

And I understand perfectly Jeff statement: As writter of Sartar: KoH this is exactly what I expect from you especially in the sense that I feel really lucky to have the authors taking time to answer this kind of questions.

Manuel