Re: The Return of Arkat

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_JWfjWgc3We_o9ySEWfrwayXujHk5aGkgBpH6kAhV5WDUQTt-0-_xaUWBEYh3CNAEe>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:25:21 -0400

Namaste:

YGWV, but I would think most Lunar HeroQuesters and Illuminants would consider Arkat to be terribly occluded to the Lunar Way. Of course, Arkat and Nysalor would be studied by those seeking to understand Illumination and Occlusion, and as well as exemplifying the principle of "The Other". But as cultural descendants of the Bright Empire, the most Lunars would consider Arkat to be a terribly destructive force who hid the secrets of Nysalor from the world.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 3:35 AM, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_BxlQblDe4J9_KdaNmtwYDDTXe1kHcy1xsWCMp7qG4thK_5-nmPuve9Mp4nn_D7eCAxYJIPLHPECW3293B-o1AP93.yahoo.invalidz