Re: The Return of Arkat

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_U0-hxQsCc8-rzbd6QtIKL5E9b0edttaO46Ii3gNhVFsFhEXz6ELKYrx7eDWrCo55g>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:30:07 -0400

Namaste:

There is also a famous station in the GodQuest of Teelo Estara were the Red Goddess discovers Nysalor and frees him from Gbaji and binds the deceiver.

http://www.glorantha.com/library/history/plate4.html

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha