Living Glorantha Scenarios for Continuum

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_llCF53cuapU8m0IVuydqCQINmJDhhZJE47bOTTiGL9lLeR5twcgaTaUUVZ>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:32:11 -0400

I'm delighted to announce the following three inaugural scenarios for Living Glorantha, to be run at Continuum:

Summons of the Wyter - a Scenario for EWF/Draconised Orlanthi Characters The stead has been destroyed; the carnage is terrible. Yet the wyter calls to you for aid against those who assailed the stead and injured the spirit of the dragon. Will you, the clan's heroes, be able to exact vengeance and honour?

Golden Liberation Society - a Scenario for God Learners, Malkionists and General Adventurers

Find high adventure in the magical rich world of Glorantha with the world famous Golden Liberation Society. This band of doughty heroes has made it their personal quest to liberate God Learner souls from the perilous clutches of heathen barbarians. Under the leadership of the dashing Sir Roth and his band of noble-venturers find fame and fortune while doing the holy work of the Invisible God. No man or woman of the Jrustelan Empire can resist the invitation to join. So come along, bring your sorcerers, knights, nobles and merchants to undertake the voyage of a lifetime and gain favour with Emperor Ilotos himself!

Curse of the Star Fire Shrine - a Scenario for Orlanthi Traditionalists

What is the curse of the Star Fire Shrine? How have the God Learners and EWF polluted the clans of Saug? Come to the aid of the clan chiefs and help purge the curse from the hearts and steads of good Orlanthi everywhere.

Become The Thunder!

Anyone coming to Continuum in July is eligible to play in a Living Glorantha game. Characters can be created in advance using the specially developed RQII rules for this purpose. You will need a copy of the RQII rules, but we will help you develop your character in advance if you send me an email. We will send you the Character Creation Pack and Character Chronicle, and help you with areas such as cult membership in advance of the publication of Cults of Glorantha.

We look forward to seeing you there.