Re: The Origin(s) of Arkat

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_CX194UiEoKxjnA6N6NAQf0PRoi7Wz5rp45LvphWmBJUTUtO_loM36ccCLUvva6pbZJ>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:49:43 +0200

One of the things that occured during the sun stop was that a new generation of brithini were born (the first ones since the dawn). Arkat was among these kids.

He grew up in the elven woods of Brithos. He went back to his brithini home, and became a soldier. He was among the brithini army fighting in Seshnela (killing trolls in the place that is now Guhan), fighting Seshnegi knights, etc. He later on fight for the sehnegi against the gbaji cult. Than he became an Orlanthi, and finally a troll.

I canīt give a source for that information. Its bit spread thoughout various books. This is a very rough summary, i have memorised in my twisted mind only. :-)

.