Re: The Origin(s) of Arkat

From: hcarteau_at_St0pu2cek9e12rQBLaOgMYb1kF4gaW0g8ur38aBObdLvIn_8bzUasQDVgyo8BKFBafQ
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:45:33 +0200

Selon Osentalka <Osentalka_at_Z5phL1ijsq_Y8Z4SjxHObvzTweiRaIReEcymqC-cEsYu7gI5ZUtbBwRso0p4j_0nSY_2iDnE8Z1GNxhGxQ.yahoo.invalid>:

> I canīt give a source for that information. Its bit spread thoughout various
> books. This is a very rough summary, i have memorised in my twisted mind
> only. :-)

/// Yes, all well and good but we knew all that already. The "Sunstop generation" is a new one to me though ; the Brithini made babies for the first time in an era at that time, or perhpaps they had to because they made babies only when the sun stops ?

My question is, why the hell did young Arkat end up with walking vegetables ? And, come to think of it, where was that ? There are surely no aldryami on Brithos. If he (and his nameless mother) hid there after a war, i.e. an attack on Brithos, it could have been overseas.

Or perhaps Arkat was never a goddamn brithini...