No aldryami roots (;-) for Arkat ?

From: hcarteau_at_u8Esn2XwZpriOEGgUhmhk-6JrJS_reW4TOWFdOp82NOf0Q7m5aONBJrNWMoivHEqS8u
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:01:06 +0200

> The real world truth about the "was raised by the elves of brithos" might
> come from the fact, that the Brithini are the aloof people, that in other
> fantasy worlds the elves are. When Greg fist mentioned the "raised by
> elves", he might not have had a detailed idea about the elves/aldryami of
> Glorantha.

/// Interesting. That would rid us of some extra complication in Arkat's life. Do you all agree with this one ? Do we get rid of Arkat's internship with aldryami ?

> I donīt see the "son of Humakt" bit as a fact.
> Humakt is the father of Arkat in the same way that Natha is the mother of
> JarEel, or the same way that Broyan is a son of Orlanth.
/// Yup, I agree with you on that one. Especially if we get rid of the aldryami connection - Arkat was born a freak, but not the child of an invading theist hero/demigod. Still wonder who his parents were though.