Re: The Origin(s) of Arkat

From: Jerome Blondel <jeromeblondel_at_pmev6rf4Q0DkPoxaYwKXdxZbiImzbSipe1p_mybGDjzR0Mt0rz3TC45dZWrvBw>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:56:07 +0200

hcarteau_at_VEIjTfMdeh22ijkwWzzNxSlyJjsyJjUKHVifJd57SCP6F0_akyzYorOsXbZZr1tm6WeTcYBpObo.yahoo.invalid
>>  > If he (and his nameless mother) hid there after a war, i.e. an attack
>>> on Brithos, it could have been overseas.
>> Unless the attacker was a God like Humakt, who coincidentally is said to
>> be Arkat's Father.

> ///... Yes.... I had forgotten that one. Humakt giving the spark of life to a
> brithini female... Now that opens new vistas. Before I had thought than the "Son
> of Humakt" approach was created by superstitious orlanthi witnessing the Hero's
> Power : they equated it with their own biggest, most bad-ass killer.

Is there a relation between Horal and Humct? Is one of them the Death Erasanchula or are they both devolved forms, one of which became a false god? Horal is a son of Malkion just as Zzabur.

Jerome Blondel