Re: The Origin(s) of Arkat

From: hcarteau_at_WsjdfAdnRxyhEmYaHi7kwoGg5ZJg1oQ1F3KR1UFod21FoJf_zUQ_9q3Ova2ZYkWOFFa
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:43:01 +0200

Then again, perhaps people are missing the point by trying to nail
> down the "truth" about Arkat's past. Arkat proved he was all of these things,
> impossible as that may seem.

/// There are no universal truths, not anywhere. Arkat was indeed all of these things, I'm not trying to limit his Greatness in any way.

What I like is to get some facts about characters I love, to then work out my own truths. I like to lift the veil on some obscure infos, tempting hints, and forge them into something better-defined, ideally to use at some point in my games.

The Arkat early (with elves ???) and later years (as Autarch) are exactly that : information we've all heard about, which are a given in Glorantha BUT... are very incomplete. And begging to be completed !