Re: The Origin(s) of Arkat

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_HJgS7uDBfxUGqmFYbW1Ywe5G2g3YJDULXB0QqrYlikVrKLS69wDAobhL3QQNCY>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:16:40 -0700

And it only takes a moment's thought to realize that Humakt, the holder of the Death rune, is acting against his nature in creating a son. Further adding to the "impossibleness" of the Arkat legends.

As for Brithini and Aldryami living in neighboring lands in the isles, their long years certainly do make treaties sustainable over the centuries. (Unlike, say, Europe at about any point in its history).