Re: The Origin(s) of Arkat

From: matthew.cole <matthew.cole_at_mCjlvQbXZWGJfwNgZyQW-yK3z348qnQyO4Wvktr6meWq4cSe_-dJGau2wVEZ6r4>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:39:08 +0100

Tim Ellis
"Humakti can't be resurrected - so presunably couldn't be bought back via a Lightbringers Quest either "

One of my earliest memories of things Greg Stafford said at conventions is: "yeah, sure we all know Humakti can't be brought back, but then there are ways around *everything*."

I think the statement "Humakti can't be resurrected" comes from the old days of the Resurrection rune spell. I've always believed that you could bring one back via heroquesting.