Re: No aldryami roots (;-) for Arkat ?

From: hcarteau_at_IsHwRi5wYmpRHLgm750foHZo_0X9noWYn5WCyXl_TWknc27SRvEx3sAvEZgm_4qfFxc
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:26:35 +0200

> I'm firmly in the camp that any over-detailed knowlege of Arkat and his
> history is "unrealistic" in a post first age glorantha, and Dangerous even
> (especially?) in a game where he actually appears.

/// "un-realistic" is a concept I find, well, completely irrelevant in our discussions about gloranthan topics ! If we wanted realism we wouldn't role play any way. If you mean "un-characteristic" of the muddled history of the first age, then I agree.
As for dangerous, that's what makes it so darn interesting !

Seriously, if our motto is "Arkat knowlege stays hidden", fine with me. Would have loved to know more about him/it tho.