Re: No aldryami roots (;-) for Arkat ?

From: jeffkyer <jakyer_at_8wHtk6DdhqLyKJLyHmTPoc_q6z6F7E-CM_XudB_WV43jSsEsP7TJC3D_RRZapz2xOqEso>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:31:50 -0000

Interesting. I was told while writing material for Wenelia that there are still Arkati hanging around on some of the more obscure/dangerous/damaged heroquest paths in that region (and on some of the major thoroughfares). Some of them were new.

But I do think that we're overthinking the issue and striving for too much detail on something that is inherently unknowable. And I have to admit that I noticed that whenever we do get a definitive answer on some Gloranthan mystery, there's a chorus of disappointment Best to leave it up to the narrator who knows his own group best, and (apparently) always does it better. =)

Jeff