Re: Arkat's Quidity

From: Jeff <richaje_at_mqPoyfluhS_FYdW882alwqRizY0olg2BoTK9HDIQeiPy85eZmP7cDJ9WjG5-UL4zUigo>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:04:59 -0000

> Questing along the Path helped him greatly in Ralios but gradually
> alienated him from the Seshnegi. When he was killed and brought back to
> life, he had acquired sufficient insight of the Path to join Humakt.

Just to throw a curveball, Greg's timeline of the Gbaji Wars (the Book of Harmast) says simply that in 426 Arkat converts to be an Orlanthi. That's four years after Harmast returned with Arkat (although about the amount of time it normally takes to teach outsiders enough about the gods to survive initiation). Maybe he then was called by Humakt after that initiation into the religion (or maybe Eurmal - who knows!), but all we know for certain is that he became an Orlanthi.

Jeff