Re: written sources, oral histories

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_qY0-qC_sYPNKfPWKI6buhokSZsfdten_OQ7y1rWnHxSkJL9A1YERuUfvnpUeFxwB9>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 06:46:51 -0700

YGWV On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Keith <keith.nellist_at_O6knjU5m5holDWcvuQt9Xa1WF4I1pp3rKOPqiE7h-eUsnBrlAKXltOZEbSOczMZbnWtZ4DTaNghkNboSyv4TNprVRA.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> The scholars would interact with each other using "documents" that they
> "researched", "translated" "used truth magic to determine" etc. In other
> words, the players would make up documents relating to the events of their
> historical character.

This is similar to the week-long scenario I will run at Kraken. I will hand out documents, clues, and the scholars (players) are challenged to discover what is going on and then (in a game) go and investigate. They can use any printed material they have or know, and also the various Otheworlds (ie, internet) to discover mroe facts, and also to construct the documentation for the voyage.

with a daily clue.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer