Re: Teleos question

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_SYcChEI9eW-Wxuit71rWi3l0xtlmQu4ixvJNfglMcTdyw2efiYcK2VF6xli_3zka872>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 09:22:37 +0100

Although its probably worth pointing out that the approximate shape of the island (https://www.msu.edu/user/moulinfr/GrifPol.jpg) is the literally only thing Griffin Island has in common with Teleos. If anything, since it was based on Griffin Mountain, GI is a source for Balazar - though not a particularly good one, since it isn't Gloranthan. Off the top of my head, the best information on Teleos is in "Missing Lands", and that's only two-and-a-half pages.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/