Re: Vadeli characterization

From: David Dunham <david_at___Yr2xC9qrz3eQJZEuX5XXG4BV2WZ7Vt2fnckQCK-iJYArK9H_k2hbQSd9xQ4tuxAqItEP>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 14:25:32 -0700

On 20 Jun 2010, at 13:36, hcarteau_at_24Ba9chy7uxr8KPHihCZFyz7wQs9UMwPeOxZmjuKZ12rEM0NAsaWdZsp_TyX-_dJlQ2wa-uwXOiP.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> I never dared to introduce vadeli in my
> campaign because I don't like evil characters.

It's hard to do them right. In my game their evil is always off-screen. They present themselves as honest (if misunderstood) traders, able to offer items no one else can.

Actually, their evil was really screen in my game because the players steered clear. I guess next time I'll have to make the offer even more tempting.

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein