Balazar Highlight

From: hcarteau_at_oxfRChAX5gJWAsxKAJl_8n1WtFOP3_D1Gb-JWNjXKlOjsWWH6PLZM0MNxlfRb1cGUBL
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:36:48 +0200

Ah, Balazar...

Last time the players went there (as representatives of the Tarsh Eastern League, a group of tribes objecting to Moirade's crazy plan of global/local darahappanization), they ended up awakening the Spirit of Balazar himself, who had been trapped in his (minuscule) solar palace by lunar wards. A Great Light filled the skies, the people of Elkoi rose in rebellion and the PCs were sent there, right in the thick of things, by Balazar.

I had my moment when I described how everybody in the land was connected for an instant and how they felt the gigantic mind of Gonn Orta (who blinked), of the One Tree, of the lunar temple's guardian, etc. Then they began kicking lunar ass.

A pity I hadn't known this "land poisoning" idea at the time, I'd have slipped it in. But they did connect with local mostali minds, getting a glimpse of spinning wheels and gears.