Re: Balazar

From: Jeff <richaje_at_gzcfWE0GFGSDuVGmJ8bBR5pFnoR_HrICfuyFj7bw7f8cTDdQV3gOVH2LLa7vOLG6b-Sy>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 09:06:16 -0000

> I expect Tarshite leaders want to conquer Sartar and Heortland because that brings them the prestige and glory. I doubt that Fazzur would consider invading Balazar as a means to favor in the king's court. Leave that to the merchants with their wares and trappings of civilisation. Let the Balazarings beg to join our glorious Empire. Why spill the blood of Tarshite sons and daughters, when you can create puppet kings for a few glass jars?

Yep. And also remember that Tarsh has long been linked with Sartar. Under Arim's dynasty the tribes of what is now Sartar looked to Bagnot for their High King. Under Palashee Longaxe, Sartar and Tarsh were closely allied. Tarkalor died coming to the aid of friendly Tarshites against the new Lunar kings.

Jeff