Re: Jeepers guys

From: Tim <tim_at_LN3g8W_gfi6TRAucEIARbTO-zj6blUMQQrU6M3RC5hUDnLQt2PZJanWKxkrATpTXv-5MjPpM>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:59:36 -0000

> Can you post on this group the exact URL of the FaceBook group and of the
> forum at the Taverne ?

It is good that we use Electronic Communication to keep in touch, but not so good that we do so in quite so many different places!

The Tavern Forum is at http://gamingtavern.eu/tav/viewforum.php?f=47&sid=22e3e589b223eced4a97bde91f66ce85

We had new stories from Jane Williams (Undead killing-humakti), Trotsky (Part two of "The Beer Quest" - Gagaraths Tale, with, by popular demand, a repeat of Part 1 - Valind's Tale), Oliver Dickinson (A new Griselda tale) and me (Bad Billy Broo Gruff and the Three Trolls), New Glornathan Publications Hearts in Glorantha 4 and Gloranthan Adventures 1, both from Newt (D101 games - http://d101games.co.uk/) and Heortling Mythology (the latest Stafford Library book - Jeff was not selling these direct at the con, but via Leisure Games. If you don't have a copy yet and postage/location means LG makes more sense than direct from Moon Designs, it might be worth seeing if they have copies left).

We had the launch of Mongoose's Living Glorantha. I played in a "EWF" game (their was also a "Godlearner" scenario) and had a great time. I reserve the right to be suspicious of the "Living" aspect, but thoroughly support the ongoing provision of loads of 2nd Age Gloranthan Scenarios.

The House of Malan definitely fell in the Freeform of the same name. It was a "cut down" version from the previous UK run, which is possibly why, despite playing a Carl again (Treebrother rather than Orleving) I had a bit more knowledge of the Overall Tribal situation. I ended up considerably richer than I started, but never did find my stolen Magic Bull :(

No Greg/Charlie/Ken/Robin/Sandy - Although they were missed (because we always miss our friends who don't manage to make it), the Con didn't suffer from their absence

No Chaos Society/Tradetalk Representation - at Previous Cons this merry bunch of Traders have been busy selling their stock of Fanzines, Unfinished Works and official publications. I was hoping that they would be there so I could pick up the latest Zin Letters