Re: "Allied cults" quesion.

From: Jeff <richaje_at_LO_XRnet4ELagM91PfFbXKkb-klVOLFXEiqLGK3nQhxVpI2wMjp5fZLnaNX4QfLyv6L0>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:18:37 -0000

> My player wants his Issaries goldentongue to be able to heal a bit with the grace of CA, get some feel for magic by asking for help from LM, and an orlanthi shield trick.

In some cases this may be a case of trying to do too much. We can assume he has the Communication rune, the Air rune, and the Truth or Harmony rune. In that case he gets the Communication magic actively (through Issaries), the Air and Harmony or Truth magic passively (as a member of the Orlanthi religion) and just doesn't have much affinity with other magic.

He can always go to the local temple of CA, LM, and Orlanth and sacrifice for one use applications of Air, Truth, or Harmony magic. I think that is the ritual magic you speak of.

Jeff