Hearts in Glorantha issue 4 + Gloranthan Adventures issue 1 now available.

From: Newt Newport <mrnewt_at_UKvm5KgAS1dnnXUuvSTRWqW6J2BnRvf3P-wKpHVfAeAcBaYGW0bAJF-58DHy3iGatkHZT>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:32:12 +0100

Howdo

Just to let you know that Hearts in Glorantha issue 4 and Gloranthan Adventures issue 1 are now available via our store page

http://d101games.co.uk/store

Hearts in Glorantha issue 4 contents

This issue: “Junora: The lost province” by Jamie “Trotsky” Revell
“Mirrorshaft hall” an adventure location by Stewart Stansfield
“Thorula” an adventure location/homeland by Dr Moose
“Flotsam and Jetsam” Ships and Creatures from Glorantha’s oceans by Nick
Davison
“The Hellwood” the most vile and corrupted Aldryami forest in all of
Glorantha by Shannon Appelcline

 Feature: All under the Red Moon
“Vastar” a Lunar Heartland Town by Newt Newport
“The Great Egg hunt” an adventure by Newt Newport
“Moon Boat Down” an adventure by Nick Davison,

Gloranthan Adventures issue 1

Our premier issue is a Sartarite mini-campaign. Adventure in the clan lands of the Silverwind Clan in this four adventure story arc. Designed to ideal for beginning Narrators and players and as a lead into the Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes <http://www.glorantha.com/index.php?page_id=60> book by Moon Designs.

Hearts in Glorantha issue 5 submissions sought

Also I'm accepting submissions for Hearts in Glorantha Issue 5, publication date Dec 2010.
Prospective Authors/Artists can read the submission guidelines here http://d101games.co.uk/books/hearts-in-glorantha/submissions/
--
Regards

;O)Newt

D101 Games: http://d101games.com

Come with us on a Journey to the West in Monkey: The Storytelling game of
the Journey to the West.
http://d101games.co.uk/monkey

Discover "Wordplay the Big Five" a straightforward D6 Narrative Roleplaying
game with four settings.
http://d101games.co.uk/wordplay

Come visit the Savage North,
http://d101games.co.uk/the-savage-north/

OpenQuest, D100 gaming made easy, is here!
http://d101games.co.uk/openquest

Hearts in Glorantha Issue 4 now available
http://stores.lulu.com/d101games