Hearts in Glorantha issue 5 : Call for Contributions!

From: Newt Newport <mrnewt_at_pS46WBOjBBbES-ll9dMt0opNvctdA-rh2YkAc1A2zk93lnRhz0HQiJbUIaPAI8jSVDqwp>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:49:31 +0100

Howdo

I'm having an open call for submissions for Issue five of Hearts in Glorantha, eta December 2010.

I'm open to anything, adventures, non-player character write ups, myths, cult write ups, fiction - with a strong emphasis on stuff that can be used or inspire actual play.

Deadline for submissions : End of October

Here's the submission guidelines

All submissions should be made to the Editor at

newt_at_ZdNfLubWuD1_ky31xg7LiyCVw7nzKiexQvLozDHfQ2DjCC_r24m5MEMaOsahD25uK5Ad9lP45iBHh-Woty4.yahoo.invalid

*Authors*

First off write a short synopsis of your article, five hundred words maximum, and send it to me. Then if I like your idea I’ll ask you to submit the full piece.

Submissions should be in Microsoft Word or text format with plain formatting. By all means include a formated version to give me some idea of how to lay it out, but I must also have the plain text only version. Artists

Submissions should be 300dpi images. While I accept unsolicited submissons it is also useful to contact me before hand to see what is planned for the next issue.

*Copyright*

Copyright remains with the author/artists. Issaries, Inc and its Licensors (Moon Designs and Mongoose Publishing) has the right to use any Gloranthan concepts in this magazine. Issaries Inc owns all Proprietary Material as defined in the license with Boldhome Press. How this Copyright Statement Works

In plain English, what the above means is that Issaries Inc and its Liscensors (Moon Designs and Mongoose Publishing) has the right to use the concept and owns the Proprietary Material (ie the stuff that Greg and Issaries has written over the years). But they do not have the right to just take material others have written and say it is theirs.

For example, if Simon writes a story about the Boatspeople of Kethaela, Issaries and its Licensors have the right to use theconcepts, people, places and ideas in the story. But they do not have the right to print the story itself without Simon’s permission.

--
Regards

;O)Newt

D101 Games: http://d101games.com

Come with us on a Journey to the West, with Monkey!
http://d101games.co.uk/monkey

Discover "Wordplay the Big Five" a straightforward D6 Narrative Roleplaying
game with four settings.
http://d101games.co.uk/wordplay

Come visit the Savage North,
http://d101games.co.uk/the-savage-north/

OpenQuest, D100 gaming made easy, is here!
http://d101games.co.uk/openquest

Hearts in Glorantha Issue 4 now available
http://stores.lulu.com/d101games