Sartar Companion

From: Mark <markmohrfield_at_HaKyf6BPd4uVaA9rsH1aZ-3ySG8_Q_ojC3tKsWU9pfpXtKAC3zqoJgjfYp9Fni>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:24:52 -0000

A poster over on rpgnet had access to the final draft and was kind enough to give some information on the content:

"So, here's a bit more on what's in the book. In fact, I'll just give the chapter titles for now:

First part of the book is essentially information/gazeteers of important locations in Sartar:

Jonstown
the Jonstown Library
Clearwine Fort
the Earth Temple
the Starfire Ridges
the Colymar Wilds
Runegate
the Creekstream River
the Dragonewts
Old Wind Temple
New Lunar Temple

Then we get into a slew of material to add flavor to the campaign, pre-designed encounters, and more regular GM sort of stuff:

Rumors
Sartar Encounters

Then we start some scenarios:

Return to Apple Lane
the Hero and the Grove
the Treasure of Two Face Hill
Ghosts of the Ridge
the Law Staff Quest
the Gifts of Stone
the Crimson Bat Comes to Sartar

We finally a section of expanded cult writeups including: Argan Argar
Babeester Gor
Eurmal
Heler
Kolat