Re: Glorantha Fiction in print!

From: hcarteau_at_PTTlEmooXRbSDVG2p_xWTi6VdLpMfDREwFuFZZMf5EkKtfJ-9HigkZ5vVmgfEpqraWS
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:05:26 +0200

> THE STRANGERīS TALE
> A fouth age preacher speaks about the motivations of Orlanth, the Storm God.
> But is it the truth, or heresy? Or both?
/// I remember reading something like that in an old tradetalk, but it was only one page long. Is it longer here ???

> STRANGE BROO
> Learn the Tale of the Whild Healer of the Rockwoods, from the horses mouth
> (goats?) mouth.

/// Great story, very odd, disturbing, a must read.

> THE GUARDIANīS DEATH-BED STORY
> The confessions of a dying husband might not be what his wife expected. His
> life story of sinister obligations and dark deeds is a bit more disturbing
> than one would expect.

/// A really twisted and horrifying story, another must read. This is a truly SAN-blasting story.

> THE OUTER ATOMIC EXPLORERS AND THE WHITE MOON
> A Jrusteli airship travels outside of Glorantha - and into its future! But it
> is best not to trifle with the forces that lurk in the ether...
/// Now that one I want to discover !

> TALES OF GIM GIM THE GRIM - CHAPTER ONE: ITīS NOT EASY BEING GRIM
> Itīs not easy to be the head of the Lunar intelligence service, especially
> not in a place like Pavis, where you have to deal with Chaos all the time...
> even more so if you are in on it yourself!
/// My favourite tale of the many excellent stories listed here. Very RQ-oriented technically, but with such force and color you can get inside Gimgim's head and feel what he feels. A masterwork.