Rule One - Issue Five now available.

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_6ztcDHHC5A3h3R3gHW9SzpJrWWy351RI-TcljnIEPsGBzB27U14l2ejng-ZkREKIIF7q_>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:11:03 -0700

WWW.RuleOneMagazine.com

A bumper crop of Gloranthan Goodness. Especially Kralorelan Goodness! David Millians favors us with insights into the Kralori Army and the ArchExarchs while Keith Nellist gives his second Britannia-derived board game - The History of Kralorela. You can even download the entire game (in printer-friendly format) including a color map and counters (okay, you'll have to cut the counters out yourself...).

Steve Lieb looks at Glorantha in the light of Worlds of Warcraft, and Gregory Molle gives us some tools to get your players in the Mythic Mindset. Roderick Robertson gives us the low-down on the Lunar inner-city insulae, and a street gang which lurks in them. Greg Stafford allows a look at the early lives of Sedenya, and Chris Pringle gives us another Crossword - this time with a Humakt theme.

And on another note, this issue marks the first birthday of Rule One - with the publication of Issue 5 we start a new year!

Enjoy the issue!

Downloads in Full-color and/or Black & White are available, as are the archived back issues.

And, of course, I'm calling for articles for Issue 6 (November release). I'd really like to get some more Gloranthan adventures - no need to worry if they are written for HeroQuest, RuneQuest, D&D or My Little Pony - I'll take them all. Other articles happily accepted as well! Art and Cartography joyfully recieved!

WWW.RuleOneMagazine.com

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.