Argrath's Orlanthi

From: David Dunham <david_at_atcbEurAXaVbYlntctVlsIw3XDqV7xieTlmMKZ405_6XNIhsiE-PVOFEe0dHWs6qz49P7_>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:13:14 -0700

[Passing this on for Jeff Richard]

I have no internet for another Week (and besides I am in the Pfalzwald on the border with France as Claudia competes in the World Archery Tounament) but I found something of interest perhaps to the Digest, an Odd List:

and Argrath gathered all the People of Orlanth to him, all the tribes of Storm. The Heortlings, the Alakoringites, the People of the Grandmothers, the Nine Totems Folk, the Sons of Hykim, the Bull Tamers, the Helerings, the Ice Rhino People, and even the Over the Seas Folk. All gave Orlanth power which Argrath used against Shepelkirt.

Whether or not this is true (did the Umathelans really aid Argrath?) the List is nonetheless interesting.

Jeff