Re: Rule One - Issue Five Now available

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_kIv1VUQhGHyFVwHoDijHGRtfexroofF7BstlAtrYLUFqeyel8K4xEdMRsw1rPfszG11>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 16:41:43 -0400

I agree! This issue was filled with great articles, but the cards one really started me thinking. It sounds like a great idea to get non-gloranthaphiles doing and saying things in the game that have a stronger gloranthan flavor. I definitely plan to give a version of this idea some serious thought before my next gloranthan game begins. Maybe linking the cards to feats, for example.

-Kevin McD