Re: The Sylkar Mystery - missing rune

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_OVODOfdywcfvmici9Jz9gpRnyKShRfgd_9hcKOR9bvkCYiUYbvd2XrRX6CpmK7emQ>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 17:22:33 -0400

Namaste:

If it's just a plain circle with the Man Rune, it could be Calyz, the Fourth Fiery Form of Teshnos:

www.glorantha.com/library/rune_list.pdf

A combination of the Solar/Fire Disc and the Man Rune.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story."  - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha