Re: The Sylkar Mystery

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_a_VnhZVv8yf3u0Sg5Cci4MmZL7rf3r-9EIjhyO0E1othgjcQU6oRll1nycs_Nt>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 02:27:36 -0000

I'm not exactly sure how you're expecting us to react to these questions. I am tempted to make things up that I believe to be true for my Glorantha, but I cannot tell if this is me under the powerful influence of the Illusion rune.

> > - A sentence written in the southern script appears several times in the Sartarite document: "don samari alá". It is apparently in no language we know. Could anybody help?

A dragonewt whispered this to me in a dream. At least, I thought it was a dream.

> Is the HonEel cult a friend to the Empire with it's maize rituals or a danger?

A danger!

> If Argath stops the Kalikos expeditions, does he risk the Valind glacier growing uncontrolled?

Yes!

 Is that what the trolls want.

Only the trolls know.

> What are the Pentian nomads up to in 1643? Anything?

Preparing for vengeance on Godunya. Preparing for war with the ground men of Peloria to make it pasture for their herds once again. Preparing for an invasion of Prax to make it as it once was when the Pure Horse People lived there. Getting ready for the plunder of Teshnos where the women are beautiful and the warriors weak.

Other than that, eating some horse cheese.

> But there may be nothing here

There nothing much in Pent.