Re: The Sylkar Mystery

From: hcarteau_at_jTzi-9v-sgmw2yFzt-b4_21DpCwoIhMDzGVnMmUgiBL5JlUoRIiqrFCS5irf4SW5Odi
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 16:07:02 +0200

/// She guards Us.

> > - Does anybody know what happened to the Whole Spring Dancers after
> > 1640?

/// After their failure in Dragon Pass, they go try to infiltrate another earth ritual with their blood magics. They do refocus on the Redlands. I heard many were killed - or worst - by a pentan attack on one of their ceremony. It looks like Yara Aranis didn't like them since she didn't protect them.

> What deal did he make with JarEel to be acceptable to both the Lunars as well
as Argrath to be the King of Tarsh?
/// Jar-Eel IS the Moon, you do not "make deals" with the Moon. She opens your Inner Eye, your seventh soul, she akindles you, sometimes through sexual rapture. That's what happens to Anstad. He opens his Soul to the Lunar Way.

Would a Lunar History describe the Battle of Dwernapple as a Lunar Victory with Annstad being made King of Tarsh by JarEel? /// Depends on who writes said history. I hear of a 7M pamphlet phrased like that, but it's for ignorants mostly. Learned people know that the battle was merely a pretext to Touch the barbarian Anstad's Soul.

> > - A sentence written in the southern script appears several times in
> > the Sartarite document: "don samari alá". It is apparently in no
> > language we know. Could anybody help?
/// It seems like a written transcription of a (sorcery) spell, noted down to remember it more easily, perhaps to help visualize the Runes. I strongly suspect an acronym of some sort. note the "ŕ" which is only used in southern script (NB : french in RW).

> > - Does anybody know of any unusual Chaos manifestations in 1643?
/// Chaos never sleeps.

Fortunately, She guards Us.