Re: The Sylkar Mystery

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_EpU6CquX8IRxoxj7Gz4JqpcnNUG6BE6IicgM_dtGI6KF76zzZ3h8NTYzB9WP4GWEnvS>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 10:48:36 +1200

On 8/6/2010 3:23 AM, Kevin McDonald wrote:

> Not specifically, but the Lunars invade Argrath's territory in 1642 so
> chaos manifestations are likely to abound until they are forced out
> following Argrath's return with Sheng in 1644 and the battle of Dantolfol in
> 1645.

The dates of Argrath's LBQ and the Battle of Dantolfol are unspecified and take place much later than 1645 ST.

> IIRC the Lunars push all the way to Boldhome (but don't actually take
> the city) before being forced out, .

If we are talking about the period of Argrath's LBQ then after Argrath disappears, Harrek takes over as King of Dragon Pass. After killing JarEel in the Battle of Heroes (described but inserted in the wrong place in Argrath's Saga) he departs and another Phargentes is ruling Dragon Pass until the Battle of Dantolfol.

--Peter Metcalfe