Re: The Sylkar Mystery

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_ilKTkHkLw6tg_NfI5RPPKPdFfE1zromc6xY66Ta4QGJmVnpSEH9VgCmP6VTxhQlja_i>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 22:12:40 +0100

ian_hammond_cooper wrote:

> Of these, this one is the key puzzle (explicitly ok to help us):
>
> > - A sentence written in the southern script appears several times in
> the Sartarite document: "don samari alá". It is apparently in no
> language we know. Could anybody help?
>
> The other questions are more reaching out to find out what we know, or
> what you think might be:
>
> Is the HonEel cult a friend to the Empire with it's maize rituals or a
> danger?

Is there some reason to suppose it isn't both?

> If Argath stops the Kalikos expeditions, does he risk the Valind
> glacier growing uncontrolled?

Well, it didn't do that before Kalikos started, so unless something has changed (which it may have done), probably not.

> Is that what the trolls want.

I should think they'd be quite happy, so probably yes.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/