Baroshi's runes

From: robin <robin_mitra_at_D2742MKsokcaBcQV3V5vsC6-9ABtfBLcCrfBQ_fAeR8_1I9qFfVZtU8K1P0lucVZ>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 17:00:57 -0000

Hi everybody!

Playing the classic Snake Pipe Hollow adventure under the new HQ2 rules I wonder what runes Baroshi would have. For a god that young I don't see many options. Of course Earth has to be one. But what else? I thought Eternal Battle might be appropriate, considering fighting chaos is the only action Baroshi did. However, I am not sure whether that rune is open to all gods or restricted to Urox. So here are my two questions:

  1. What runes has Baroshi?
  2. Are Eternal Battle, Yinkin, Odayla etc open to like-minded and/or related deities or not?

Cheers
Robin