Re: Baroshi's runes

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_lft8ydv60hBxkgFvqqxWSA1KREMIlvvIs7U1tQtEUQGwAzVmi_EPF1SzIQs8Bow_>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:26:27 -0000

Jeff :

I personally read Baroshi as a DIY Cult entity, with few limitations to what you could do with him, apart from being at the very most an ancient minor god, much diminished, and the clear association with the Earth Rune (male aspect) and snakes.

I cannot see any Death Rune associations at all.

The seemingly friendly association of this male entity with Babs Gor is an interesting anomaly, therefore a source of stories.

If he had to have any second major Rune, I'd probably suggest Harmony. But tbh, I'd tend to agree with Jeff's take on the question -- Earth, nothing else.

Julian Lord