Re: All the Gloranthan LaRP in the world (?)

From: Tim <tim_at_2cMCxzMyngJMrbK53S_VAqpcTZPb3NoohEwXmQL7LbbCUXuk0t3YD0SH4vFBEAXzo1P4_xlJ>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 07:50:12 -0000

> If you include incomplete, never played, LaRPs then there is Paps of the Goddess, which was set in the Paps in Prax during the 2nd Age.

And add to that list "The Uzbournes", which was due to appear at Scotscon before falling victim to a fatal hard drive failure...

I also played in a Gloranthan free-form of sorts at either Contaption or Sto-Con-Trent - I don't recall if it had a name, it was set in pavis, and was run by a group whose regular campaign had a Thanatari with a hidden temple in the city. They ran a freeform investigation with players being either members of the Lunar occupying forces or local pavisite/sartar exiles. Once the head-hunter had been unmasked he fled to his lair which was then raided in a "standard" tabletop RPG session. The Freeform worked reasonably well, as I recall, but the raid was less successful as there were really too many players. I don't remember who was running this, or who else played in it, but the chances are someone else here can provide more details?