Re: All the Gloranthan LaRP in the world (?)

From: Tim <tim_at_t8_zonqBnp-x-34sdNJlo4YHEx8l5_x4LHhHqWU61yyyKJrrsd6KawdapYobBQOqcYa_5sUX>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:16:10 -0000

I vaguely recall Rick suggesting this as a Moon Designs Project to follow the "Gloranthan Classics", before becoming the HeroQuest publisher.

There is something in the Fan Publication Policy about Freeforms, I don't recall the details though. I do agree that it would be nice to have more of them more widely available, whether "free online" or under Issaries licence (there are already links between some of the authors and some of the fan publishers - Tradetalk or Unspoken Word) - although keeping them "unpublished" does make it easier to restage them at future cons (Andre's list shows the "first run", however many have run two or three times (Home of the Bold has run at least 4...)