Re: All the Gloranthan LaRP in the world (?)

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_ZNPW7o9YeLWmRc21Pi6c1HN8hRcaUOT5lTuVg7IYMtztvsKS1mRCcO677ve89uSqXA>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:32:36 +0200

You will find out in an upoming issue of Tradetalk... :-)

Three Heads are Better than One

FreeForm scenario/plot, 40 characters by The Chapins

A one-shot day-long LARP set in Greg Stafford's world of Glorantha (the setting of RuneQuest and HeroQuest). Run at RuneQuest Con 2, RuneQuest Con 3, and Brown University in October, 2005.

The town of Knocksberry has an awful secret. Beneath its pleasant facade lurks a temple to Thanatar, the Severed God, patron of headhunters and thieves of Knowledge. And the High Holy Day of Thanatar draws nigh...

Come join the temple for a day of evil, scheming, and general mayhem. Characters range from raving fanatic headhunters, to clever spies, to hapless bystanders who just want to keep their heads on their shoulders. There are templars, emissaries, prisoners, and horrible monsters.

This game includes a great deal of backstabbing, treachery and violence, though not all characters will be deceitful. Some adult themes, including gore, torture, and carnage, are present in the setting.

Though we have many slots available, you must fill out an application ahead of time to join the LARP, so that we may best assign characters. Those whose characters expire early in the LARP will have the option of playing new characters and/or playing NPCs.

  Selon Osentalka <Osentalka_at_CZBompu3DMCt1YjOxhL6jQq-AJKZ0hDMzYxFVPlSzZjrlnjm0m4yaxNld9_ntd_dJQyMqurdHx9Jj79N3g.yahoo.invalid>:

> Thank you for you correction Neil, but i KNOW there was a Free Form Game in
> LA in 1998! I missed:
>
> Three heads are better than one (Glorantha Con 1998)

  /// I never even heard about that one. What was it about ?