Re: Why is there a holy country anyway ?

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_8Y1h9_3wbKqfmWh7AzPGg94FmdawlrMRCxx51AMffhjMli4Z1KbVyB3FBoFEV7s4O>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:55:16 -0700

YGWV Big "Thank you" to my Hero Andre for being the first to send me this:

start page 1

I, the Lord of the World, know that I am going to be taken away. I shall not return for the years of a
generation, and to prepare for that return I have devised this document. Here is the critical material at
the heart of this dear world.

I ask you, my household and soul mates, to copy and distribute this, to help it get into my hands upon
my eventual return.

The purpose of Life is to seek the Great Mystery.

signed,
Belintar, 12 Storm, 1612 ST
Son of the Apple 112,612 YS
Lord of the Harshax